Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who is Andy Roo?

Andy Roo is a shy little fellow but with your help and his adventures I can see him overcoming that obstacle, and learning a little bit about the world along the way.

Rescued from the ‘specials’ bin in a tourist shop…by a father wanting a gift for his son.    I may or may not have kidnapped him because he was cute in own funny way and said I'd deliver said gift when I went to their home later on in the year (3,000kms away).

The problem???  I was having so much fun with Andy Roo I didn't want to give him up.  He become part of the family and we have seen some great things together, so thought I’d share.

Oh, you may also have noticed that Andy has a special package on board ‘a Joey’ but like this amazing world we live in ‘nothing is as it seems’.  Besides that Andy Roo was always going to be his name, he is just a very special roo!

Life is an adventure treasure it….…

2 comments:

  1. Cool Aunty Shelly, can't wait to see where Andy Roos going next! from Jarrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jarrod Stay tuned he is going to lots of cool places. Enjoy his stories and hope you have as much fun as Andy Roo :)

    ReplyDelete