Saturday, April 30, 2011

We are off....7,000km to go...

The car was all packed, and only thing left for me was to be put in the car.  I've got pretty flexible limbs and don't take up much space, so I'm a compact traveller.  Here is me already to go...

Leaving sunny Cairns

Tucked in Safe and Sound

So where to first?  Well I had front row seat and got a little excited as we left Cairns, and this time wasn't travelling in a cardboard box to a new destination.  We headed south and for our first night camped at Reid River just before Charters Towers in QLD 395km from home.

Now I don't mind sharing when the full moon came up and the cows started mooing through the night I was a little scared but I wasn't alone, Phoenix (the dog and new brother was at my side) together with the rest of the family...so I soon got to sleep and got ready for a new day....

No comments:

Post a Comment